Friday, March 18, 2011

Finding Balance

I took a wonderful Yoga Mala class this evening...and am left feel so refreshed, strong, and centered. I know Yoga is so wonderful and I want to strengthen my practice. I realize that - along the lines of the blog title - there's no way I can fit in an entire class every day. Once a week, maybe twice per week - OK. But, try as I might, there is no way I could carve out an hour every day. That being said, I'm sure I can commit to 10 minutes every day.

In just about every magazine or fitness journal I pick up, they talk about the many benefits of a regular yoga practice. I completely buy in to this! OK, so my goal for the next 30 days: 10 minutes of yoga every day. I am hopeful it will bring me to a place of less anxiety and more peace. One of my favorite quotes: "Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown).

No comments:

Post a Comment