Thursday, March 17, 2011

Is it possible to fit it all in?

So, I was out for a run yesterday. Near the end of my run, I was doing walking lunges up a hill while pushing her in the jogging stroller, because that is the only time I can find to do lunges - when I'm pushing her in her stroller. And, so, I started thinking that it's so hard to fit everything in! I'm new to blogging but thought it would be good to start writing about the challenges of leading a healthy life, creating a healthy family, and keeping my sanity in all of that!

Let me back up for a moment and introduce myself. I'm a wife and a mom. I primarily stay at home but I also work a few hours from home and teach a few group exercise classes each week. I'm a nurse by training but found my passion in fitness & wellness. I work in health education and am a certified group fitness instructor and certified personal trainer.

When I made the decision to give up my full-time job and stay home with my daughter, I thought staying home would be easy. I also thought working from home would be easy to "squeeze in". Hahaha! It almost sounds funny now! Needless to say, I was wrong on both counts. It's hard work and there are never enough hours in the day to get everything done!

In my blog, I'm going to write about ways I've found to stay fit, be healthy, and my never-ending quest to find balance in my life. I know there must be others out there like me...and I hope you will share your thoughts with me as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment